International Teachers

As an International Teacher, you must be licensed by the Ontario College of Teachers to teach in a publicly funded school in Ontario. Before applying, we recommend taking our free online assessment to determine if you’ll meet the requirements. You can find that assessment and more at Ontario College of Teachers website.

Visit site
TypeIndividual Experience